Monday, January 24, 2011

The man of my dreams

This is it! Only 459 days until I marry the man I thought I'd never meet. He is the most amazing man ever.. and the whole reason I'm doing this blog. For our wedding. To find what there is out there, what suits us, and what's cheapest!
Isn't he cute? :D hehe awww :)

Anyway. It's hard to believe that I'm actually planning a wedding. I was always the girl that said she'd never get married. I'd finally become situated in my single lifestyle when I joined... eHarmony. YES! I did online dating. I figured, "What's the worst that can happen? I meet a creeper, he becomes obsessed with him, stalks me, threatens my family, get a restrainer order, and tries to force me to marry him?" That's not too bad! (kidding by the way.)

It was the best thing I've ever done for myself. It really should come with a warning though. Do NOT join if you aren't serious about committing and being in a full-time relationship. Brandon's my everything. I can't even remember what life was like before him. And honestly, I don't want to.

Even though we've only been dating for 8 months and 10 days, it feels like I've known him for years. He's my best friend. In 459 days, he'll be my husband :)
Which brings me to our WEDDING! :) yay!! I love planning parties! I've come up with the colors yellow and orange. But THESE yellow and orange...

It's all very spring-ish. But much more whimsical. There may be a few extra accent colors but those are yet to be decided. We have the date. We have the colors. And we have each other :)

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Jenn, sooo excited for you! Just so you know I love planning stuff too so if you need help let me know. Our wedding may not have been a huge extravagant affair but, we planned it ourselves and payed for everything so it was our special day! Aside from the day your first see your children's face it is the most important and beautiful day of your life. Best of luck planning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna!!! :) I'm probably going to enlist ANYONE that's willing to help! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have to wear yellow or orange now? What happened to green? I'm just not sure that yellow is going to flatter my skin tone at ALL.

    :)

    ReplyDelete