Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have no idea what to name this post

I really don't. I honestly don't even know what it'll be about. But, it's been awhile and I have the need to write. So, here we go.
Only 429 days left. Crazy! I feel like just yesterday we were in the 600's. Still no ring though. :\ Groom keeps telling me to plan for 12/31/2011 that way I'm not expecting it or I won't be disappointed. If he waits until 12/30/2011, I'm not going to be a happy camper.
That's the hardest part about this- waiting. It'd be so much easier if we'd just get engaged now, and married by November. Or even September. Either way- getting married NOW would be so much better than waiting another 429 days. Gah.

I rejoined the gym. I NEED to get in shape if I'm going to fit into a single digit wedding dress and if we're going somewhere tropical for the honeymoon. I refuse to qualify for Say Yes to the Dress- Big Bliss. Won't happen. I won't let it. So, I've been running more lately. Which feels great! I can't remember why I would ever want to stop. Such a stress relief.
THERE! that's what this will be about!! Stress on the wedding! SWEET!
ok ok, so... Groom and I have been talking and planning and figuring things out for the wedding since about August. About 2 months after we started dating. So, so far our whole dating relationship has been focused around our wedding. Most times we don't talk about it but 90% of the time I'm thinking about it. Or I'll bring something up or ask a question, something to that effect. So you can imagine that it's put a tad bit of stress on the 2 of us. While we're still getting to know each other better, we're also trying to plan our wedding- a day we've both thought about for years. Two different people with two different visions. It's rough. We've come REALLY far though! As we've been going through this we've kinda slowed up a little. We still have a lot of time so we don't HAVE to stress about it.
Ever watch Bridezillas? That's what stress can do to ya... I don't want to qualify for that show either :\

We're trying really hard to keep our heads on. And my groom-to-be is doing an amazing job at helping me maintain my sanity. Don't know what I'd do without that wonderful man :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your ideas. We did the autographed picture frame and I love looking back at the guest's signatures and notes to us. Don't let the wedding stress either one of you out. You have plenty of time to plan this and have it the way you want. Rob and I planned our wedding in less than 6 months with VERY LITTLE budget and it was still a happy day. You are off to a great start with working out all the important details. Can't wait to read more and help in any way I can. It will be a wonderful day for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're doing a Say Yes to the Dress, Big Bliss? Man, I miss cable.

    ReplyDelete