Thursday, February 10, 2011

song and dance

The title really has nothing to do with what this post will be about. I'm not even so sure where the title came from except Guitar Hero. Regardless... this post IS about everything party related. Not just wedding.
I just purchased this book. I'm so excited. He is who I want to be. The Ultimate Party Planner. There's something about planning parties and throwing parties that I absolutely love. If I could, I would go to party planning school. Yes, they have those. There's a school in New York that has like... every course I want to attend. Jewelry making... event planning..... INTERIOR DESIGN! gah. That's what I WANT to do. I want to plan parties and weddings and baby showers and engagement parties and birthdays.... EVERYTHING! So, if anyone knows of anyone who has a person who has a party to plan, LET ME KNOW!! I love doing it, I'm good at it, and I won't do it for huge price. a low price.... low low price :)
I already have a business name too :D hehehe

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to get on Facebook and yell at you for not posting on here in forever. Glad I checked here first because this is a post I hadn't read. :)

    But really. It's the 16th. Time for a new post, dear sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I totally think you should go to a party planning school.

    ReplyDelete